Author Jeffrey Bennett is available to speak about Beyond UFOs at science museums, universities, schools, bookstores, conventions, corporate gatherings, and more. Contact him directly if you wish to book a visit. In some cases, he may be able to add an elementary school visit, teacher workshop, or other event along with the Beyond UFOs talk.
- June 22, 2011, The Hawaii Space Lecture Series, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 7:30 pm
- Nov. 6, 2010, Carl Sagan Day Lecture, Broward Community College, FL
- Sept. 16, 2010, Harvard University, MA: Public Observatory Night Lecture, 7:30pm
- May 1, 2010, Red Rocks Community College, CO:Public lecture, 7pm
- Dec. 10, 2009, Westchester Community College, NY: Public lecture, 4pm
- Oct. 23, 2009, Cal. International Business University/UCSD: Living in the Real World, 10am
- Oct. 22, 2009, San Diego, CA: Point Loma High Alumni Association, 7pm
- Sept. 21, 2009, Charlottesville, VA: Public lecture at the University of Virginia, 4pm
- August 8, 2009, Denver, CO: MUFON International Annual Syposium, Denver, CO, 2pm.
- May 21/22, 2009, Waco, TX: "One Book" community programs.
- Oct. 23 and 24, 2008: Boulder, CO: Fiske Planetarium, 7:30 pm.
- Oct. 20, 2008: New York City: American Museum of Natural History, Hayden Planetarium Lecture, 7:30 pm.
- Oct. 2, 2008: UC San Diego: Liebow Auditorium at the School of Medicine’s Basic Science Building, 6:15 pm.
- Aug. 22, 2008, Miami University, Ohio: Summer Reading Program Convocation Speaker, Millett Hall, 9 am.
- April 23, 2008, Boulder, CO: The Boulder Book Store, 7:30 pm.
- April 21, 2008,Tucson, AZ: Steward Observatory Lecture, Room N210, 7:30 pm.
- April 16, 2008, Seattle, WA: Pacific Science Center, 7:30 pm.
- April 8, 2008, Houston Museum of Natural History, 6:30 pm.
- March 20, 2008, Denver, CO: The Tattered Cover, Lodo store, 7:30 pm.
- March 6, 2008, San Antonio, TX: Barnes & Noble at San Pedro Crossing, 7 pm.
- Feb. 13, 2008, Lexington, KY: University of Kentucky, Chemistry-Physics Bldg, Room 155, 7:30 pm.
- Feb. 12, 2008, Louisville, KY: University of Louisville, Rauch Planetarium, 7 pm.
- Feb. 11, 2008, Bowling Green, KY: Western Kentucky University, Van Meter Auditorium, 7 pm.